Monday, September 17, 2007

Unbalanced



For a number of reasons I am feeling unbalanced.

I am still reeling from a 5 day trip with Angry T. I have never played so much ping pong (they have a table at the ronald mcdonald house)in my life. His presentation was awesome. I couldn't have spoken to a group of doctors at age 12. He can't get enough of it. He also had a pretty good appointment. His kidney is still swollen, but his function has improved.

My beloved Hawkeyes lost to rival Iowa State.

I haven't had scooter therapy for a few weeks.

And frankly, I can't get used to Sadie being gone. It's not like I don't have the pitter patter of doggie feet. It is just weird. I keep dodging the calls from the humane society telling me her cremains are ready. I imagine it will just make me cry.

No comments: