Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Misery Loves Company

So you may think it's a little crazy to have a website dedicated to an overweight beagle. Apparently I am in good company.

Battle of Beagle Bulge cool photo

Beagle Fat Camp (what's next...The biggest loser on Animal Planet?)

Pooch Portliness-Drugs for chubby dogs..Is that covered on my plan?

Fat Dog in Court-custody battle looms. Maybe they should spend the money on a personal
trainer.

The best part was that Just Jack appeared on the google results list. Way to go buddy, you are famous! Jack did his 2 mile walk with ease last night. Chili Pepper laughed at me as I was trying to get them out the door. Ceasar the dog whisperer would not approve. I don't know how he can walk so many dogs and not have a tangled mess of leashes and chaos. I took 2 of the dogs last night and a third one wiggled out the door after us. Are there any professional dog walkers out there? I need help. I'd like to be able to take all 3. HEEELP!

No comments: